II. Log Files
Tou follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
III. Cookies and Web Beacons
- Like any other website, Tou uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing JGU’s web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
- You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. Please note that Tou and other websites may not function ideally if you disable cookies.
IV. Children's Information
Another part of JGU’s priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. JGU encourages parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
- O.P. Jindal Global University built the Tou app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by O.P. Jindal Global University at no cost and is intended for use as is.
- This page is used to inform visitors regarding JGU’s policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
II. Information Collection and Use
- The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
• Firebase Analytics
• Firebase Crashlytics
III. Log Data
JGU wants to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app JGU collects data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing JGU’s Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse the cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
V. Service Providers
- JGU may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate its Service;
• To provide the Service on its behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist JGU in analyzing how its Service is used.
- JGU wants to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on its behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
JGU values your trust in providing it your Personal Information, thus JGU is striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and JGU cannot guarantee its absolute security.
VII. Links to Other Sites
VIII. By using this service you are contractually bound by this policy.